- EP22 – Cloud is a “Ferrari like experience” for your business, but you must know when to slow down to go FAST ” – with special guest Atta Meer, Global Network & Network Security Architecture Lead at T
- EP22 – Black swan events lurking in your cloud network – Are you prepared ? – with cloud guru and evangelist Karthik Balachandran
- EP21- EMEA cloud learnings and why Azure is first choice in a rapidly evolving multi-cloud region ” – with EMEA cloud networking experts IDES VANNEUVILLE and DENNIS HAGENS
- EP 20 “Aviatrix provides bulletproof reliability, critical to aviation business ” – with special guest STEFFEN WAGNER (Sr. Enterprise Architect at Lufthansa Systems)
- EP19 – "Doing Cloud with on-prem approach and vendors is a proven recipe for failure" – 10 min advise for Financial Services Industry (FSI) customers from John Gonsalves
- EP18 – "How Aviatrix created that "Aha" moment for driverless vehicle technology leader Easy Mile" – Listen to DevSecOps Tech leader Razvan Matei
- EP17 – Understanding Cloud cost from Networking and Security perspective and how to convince your CFO – with Aviatrix architects James Devine and Saad Mirza
- EP16 "Don't allow CSP to lock you in. Dig deeper and evaluate" _ with very special guest Jennifer Reed from D3Clarity [formerly ViqtorDavis]
- EP15 “ Rise of SaaS in cloud and why Aviatrix is becoming key for SaaS providers” – with Principal Solutions Architect BARRY LEE
- EP14 – Center of gravity in cloud is making networking cool again – with DC Networking legend and AWS cloud expert Brad Hedlund
Meet the Hosts
Vice President Solutions Engineering and Architecture @ Aviatrix. I run a world class team of cloud networking black belts with a goal to enable enterprise customers succeed in cloud, unlocking exponential business benefits that cloud promises. Prior to Aviatrix and learning the CSP world (AWS, Azure, GCP, Oracle and AliCloud), I had a very rewarding and successful career at VMware and Cisco in various leadership roles.
I joined Aviatrix as a Principal Field Evangelist in January 2021 to partner and build relationships with top customers as well as peers at AWS, Azure and GCP helping to pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. Prior to joining Aviatrix, I spent the past 20 years at Citigroup as the Global Head of Network Engineering. Most of my career has been in strategic leadership roles working for large financial enterprises helping drive innovation and adoption of next generation technologies.